View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
hahaha... gravesen is last seen playing for the celticos and his temper there has become legendary becos strachan can never seem to let him finish his 90mins just like in madrid...
he never seemed to have that temper problem when he was playing for everton. and he definitely got much more respect from the fans and fellow players. at least, at everton, he didnt fight with his teammates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Actually Howard was supposed to be on loan from Man Utd for the entirety of last season n under the loan contract Howard was not to be fielded against Man Utd....Fyi, despite the big brouhaha over Howard's absence in the match against Man Utd at Goodison Park, let's not forget that his absence against Man Utd at Old Trafford earlier in the season practically went unnoticed....Think the close run-in for the title generate a lot of unnecessary conspiracy theories...
saw that game lah. this kind of sudden collapse for no apparent reason, i havent seen it for a long time liao!!! the last time i saw it, it was in our neighbours' kelong cup, last game of the season kl vs selangor, i think. 2-0 down at half time, think selangor (or was it kl???) came back and won 4-2, thus depriving sg of the title.

Quote:
Let's not V. Archie too! These 2 young lads pack a mean punch n r definitely poised to achieve greater heights in the coming season....That's why I feel Everton need an experienced striker to backup AJ n with the 2 young strikers providing the cover, Everton's strike force is well stocked....
need more experience lah... everton wasnt as dangerous whenever aj wasnt playing.

Quote:
Can you tell the interested party to shoo off LOL....

Cahill n M. Areta r integral to Everton's midfield n not likely to b sold this close season....Problem is Everton currently lack cover for these 2 creative architects, closest being M. Fernandez n he is still finding his feet at G. Park...Everton has been linked recently to J.Barton (Man City) n Phil Jag (Sheff U) but they r more holding midfielders than creators...Guess Moyes is trying to build a solid midfield instead
as if i could... this happens every season what... cahill always attract interest. arteta too... he was indicating last season that he would love to link up with his fellow spaniard, alonso... wah, he really wished hor??? no need to relocate, just get on with life. change jersey colour only...

joey barton is good. but his temperament is too questionable!!! not his first time and i can bet my last dollar that it wont be his last time. TGIF!!!