Thread: Anqi 1425
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Anqi 1425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
Have a session with Anqi few days ago, after trying some new girls, I still prefer the good service from those who have been here Long enough to know the local standard of service.
A year ago she used to be very quite, now she talk to me more like a Friend, like all other girls, a common topic is about getting lesser visitors in GL now. Looking at the COE price, market is getting worst everywhere.
She give me a very good service, a very gentle lady, but she told she got angry by over demand customer just before.
Her BJ FJ HJ were all up to my standard of requirement, She knows exactly how many pressure to apply at the right place, I nearly have to CIM but stop it to do a FB with me on the TOP. Knowing that I was tired, she asked to be on TOP and mounted me. She knows her job well in her FJ, knowing where to rub, and when to go fast from slow.
I will definitely RTf her again and again.
what happen to your L1617 beauty? You dropped her already?