Old 25-05-2017, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sfyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Hi, I had a qn about posting reviews or info in the Health Centre / KTV Lounge section.

On one hand this being a commercial sex forum I think large majority would want to know, whichever massage place or spa is being reviewed, whether there was GQ, what extent of service, what price, and so on.

On the other hand it feels extremely rare for me to see posters give details in FR even just mentioning HJ, BBBJ, FS. Many times posters who do this seem to then get scolded, especially if it is regarding independent places with no sbfsg presence (in other words, not those places heavily advertised/recommended by samsters).

I have also seen threads of places I visited before and was offered FS multiple times, be full of statements such as "This place is CLEAN!!!" and have zero or nearly zero mention of hanky panky. I don't think I am special at all, am 100% sure everyone got the same offers.

I do understand that AV on the prowl and stuff. So I honestly wanted to know moderator/seniors thoughts on what is the correct thing to do here...don't wanna screw things up.

Are mentions of GQ OK? What about addresses and names?
Must everything go through behind "pm me for more details" / "bro, I pmed you pls help!" kind of routine?