View Single Post
Old 19-05-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Discuss abt thai vs viet and coming back to this house thread gave me the itch to bonk viet again

FR for G17 (An An):

Looks & Figure : Abt 1.6m height just nice for me. Slim body, meaty ass combi. Boobs are the best i've had in this house ... B cups and quite perky. Tattoo of a cat on her left forearm. Says she is 25.

CBJ : Nothing special and i didn't need the help.

FJ : Cannot nibble her ear/neck. Boob play allowed, though she tried to cross her arms over during FJ, her resistance was weak. Got impatient with me cos i stretched the bonk out. I just ignore her sarcastic remark and pump her till i cum.

Overall satisfying bonk just for her figure alone,

... but ...

perfect zero GFE. No pleasantries and only spoke when i asked her direct questions. Shower and do her prep sloooowly, trying to waste time. Yet another unhappy 'princess' here i guess.

As already discuss, viets really got some attitude. But somehow we'll keep returning to this house for more "punishment"!!!