Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
voltesv is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoltesv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: story time......

my step mom

Just a brief note about me

I am a 19 year old male, average build with a 7 inch cock.

This is what happened.

I was staying round my dads for the weekend, I usually stay every other week due to the costs of getting there. I had never seen any affection towards my step-mum, she was a 40 year old, nice build with 32DD breasts. I had often jacked of to the shape of her body, I had often hoped to find a pair of her knickers to get a nice smell of her pussy.

It was Saturday night, my dad had arranged to go out with some of his friends, I was left alone with my step-mum for the night. We ordered a pizza for dinner because she doesn't cook. We ended up watching TV until 11pm and that is when I went to sleep as I was feeling pretty tired. I got a glass of water and went up to bed.

I woke up about 1 in the morning to go to the toilet, but living at my dads house, you have to go downstairs if you want to go to the toilet. I made my way down the stairs, slowly as I thought my step-mum was asleep, I get to the living room door and just before I go to open it. I hear a quiet moan, I stop in my tracks and try to work out what it is. I stay next to the door for about 5 minutes listening to this moaning from the living room, I peak my eye through a hole in the door. My jaw drops, infront of me on the sofa lays my red-headed step mum masturbating on the sofa, both legs in the air, all I see if her perfect 32DD tits and a pink glass dildo. I feel my cock start to throb, I hold it and start to rub gently.

I accidentally push the door open and my step-mum just stops what she is doing and looks at me shocked, still my cock in my hand I say to her "I didn't see anything, I'm sorry for disturbing you!" I quickly run back to my room, my cock rock hard, all in my mind is my beautiful step-mums breasts.

I hear a knock on my door, I say "Come in." It's my step-mum in a satin robe. She says to me "I'm sorry for what you saw, I just got bored." I reply back to her "It's okay." She comes towards me and sits on my bed, I try to hide my raging boner from her. She then looks down towards my crotch and says "I saw you holding your cock, did you like what you saw?" I was shocked by this and try to tell her I didn't see anything. She says to me "Oh don't lie, I saw you rubbing your cock when the door open, you had a hard-on!"

I try to deny the fact, but she was having none of it, she then says "Oh then you don't mind me pulling the covers off." She then pulls the covers off and my boner just bounces back up, she looked shocked at the size. "Oh my, I have never seen such a big cock!" I try to hide it and tell her how inappropriate it is. She just reassures me no one will find out anything. She moves my hands away and puts her hand on my cock and starts stroking, I close my eyes because of the pleasure I was in, she tells me to open them, as I do this she stands up and drops her robe to the floor, there in front of me is a 40 year old mature milf giving her body to me. She was beautiful her breasts held nice and firm, her pussy was nice and tight. I thought it was time to take control. I got up and told her to follow me, I told her to lay down on her back on her bed. I put my head in between her legs and start teasing her. She starts moaning loudly, I smile. I start sticking my tongue into her pussy and boy did it taste great.

I finish down there, and lay down on the bed and tell her to suck my cock, she starts by stroking it gently then she starts licking and then ends up with the deep throat. I nearly shot my load right into her mouth but I told her to stop. I tell her to get on her knees, I go behind her and insert my cock into her pussy lips, we start slow, and I then speed up. In no time we were in full swing the bed was rocking like crazy. She was screaming with joy.

I start getting tired, I then start getting slower and slower until a stop, I then lay on my back and tell her to get on top of me. She starts riding me, her breasts were jiggling like crazy, I pull her down to start kissing me, me engage into a long passionate kiss as I continue to fuck her. I feel like my cock is about to explode, so I pull out and tell her I'm about to cum, she starts jacking me off, I tell her to swallow my cum, she does. We fall down and lay in each others arms, we then hear a door open downstairs so I run to my own bed.

I fall asleep dreaming of what just happened. In the morning I wake up to smell the nice, tender, crispiness of bacon cooking. I go down to find bacon on the table. I sit down and my step-mum just sits opposite me smiling.

This is the first time this has happened, but it has happened so many times after this, if this gets a nice reception I will post another encounter with her.