View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillipadii View Post
ok. first post here coming from a girl.

my first time visiting sammyboy forum and i am amazed by the things that you guys say.

its lyk an open community to talk about prostitution and recommendations regarding this job/service.

its bewildering and sad.

but im jsut wondering, what are these codes dat u guys give?

L8H66G
L6H66
G99
etc.

some sort of system dat only pple aware of the prostitution scene are aware of?
First off.. a few ques abt U..

1) are u an intern or newbie reporter from Straits Times, Today newpapers? or even 8 Days??
2) did ur boh liao editors run out of ideas n asked u to come here n fish for stories to be published?? plagarising again??
3) are you a girl in the first place??? or are u a lesbian???

FYI, for u n the noobs here, please read up the stickies in this forum.. i'm sure they'll explain wat u were looking for...

BTW, this forum/thread's articles or news better not start appearing in the local media, or else I'm going to bomb the shit out of you...

L69H69G69 lurp..// (try figuring out wat this means! )