View Single Post
Old 30-08-2005, 07:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

This thread is about sg law on Rape, Incest,Unnatural sex, etc..and to answer some of the most asked questions here.

this law are correct as of 30 Aug 2005.

let start with RAPE!

RAPE

A man is said to commit “rape” who, except in the case hereinafter excepted, has sexual intercourse with a woman under circumstances falling under any of the 5 following descriptions:

(a) against her will;

(b) without her consent;

(c) with her consent, when her consent has been obtained by putting her in fear of death or hurt;

(d) with her consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband, and her consent is given because she believes that he is another man to whom she is or believes herself to be lawfully married or to whom she would consent;

(e) with or without her consent, when she is under 14 years of age.

Explanation.
Penetration is sufficient to constitute the sexual intercourse necessary to the offence of rape.

Exception.
Sexual intercourse by a man with his own wife, the wife not being under 13 years of age, is not rape.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 30-08-2005 at 07:36 AM.