Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
tca27 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Anal virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxidriversg View Post
A lot of my girlish classmates and people like you had been ask me it is painful when a cocks enter me, as the size different scares them a lot. I just to tell them, yes it’s painful for the first few times but pain is also very pleasures but normal sized cock (about 5 or 6 inch) feels incredible, and you can never have such kind of great sex with you, I have been with with around 60 over or more guy’s, and most of them are in similar size (6-7 inch) and they all make me cum a lot without playing or touching my small little dicklets and I feel great pleasure with a just a little pain. So don’t be afraid and enjoy sex with real men.I love it the moment when a men cock head opens my sphincter and begins to stretch me further….knowing that there is nothing I can say or do at that moment will stop his entire cock from going fully into me…..Nice and slow, so I can feel every inch filling me up.Once it’s all the way in, I never want him to stop or take it out.wish he could last forever.Being fucked by man is such a privilege and an honour to a boy like us as I considered as an honor to be fucked by real men.The only thing that matters is pleasuring him man Love the feeling of cumming while getting fucked…it makes me feel so wonderful when we CUM together, some guys that fuck me they don’t understand how I can cum from getting fucked Yes, the moment a hard cock is pushed into my ass,It’s at that moment I have realised that it’s much better than what I have fantasized. It’s at that moment I also realised that I will never & can’t be a real male again in my life. It’s at that moment my ass has became like a pussys.It’s at that moment I have realised that I have been living my life in vain. It’s at that moment that my inner self is set free.It’s at that moment I have realised that I should be doing this long ago. It’s at that moment that sealed my destiny It’s at that moment I realised that this is what I have been missing all this years Nonetheless, it’s at that moment I realised that all my dreams and wishes of being fucked has came true

There are so many advantages to being fucked But let’s us concentrate on the two most important reasons:
Not only does it feel so good, but it gets better everytime we are been fucked as your ass turns into a pussy and you will feel more and more intense. You will soon realize that you never want to go back to pretending to be a male as this is so much more intense than anything you ever felt so stop pretending been a guy

And secondly, and perhaps even more important, as your mind and body accept more and more that you are a slut, you were never a male, you will realize and feel more sexy and feminine and more men will want to help you becum that slut you were meant to be and the happier you will becum
If you don’t have the balls today to start living as a slut it is so important to find a man who will fuck you like a slut and help you realize you need to live as a slut to be truly happy

Lastly How to be a productive bottom slut 

Step 1: Make it known you are a whore. Don’t be shy about it. Advertise it. Be forward with men you meet that if he is will he can take you home 

Step 2: Open your legs (and mouth) for every cock (we all know you crave it, so don’t try to hide it). Again, be forward. Be a good Slut and make sure to grab every man’s cock to let him know you are ready to be fucked

Step 3: Take every drop of cum without wasting a drop

Step 4: Repeat step 1 to 3 all over again & again

I know Life is full of tough choices but Never be ashamed of who you are and Be a proud of the real you

Hope this help & wish all your dreams & wishes will came true enjoy your life to the fullest

Very well written thanks 🤗🤗

Point and Power.....forget it....I would share where possible...upz if good but not a need....cheers