My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
FR on G88

Nationality: PRC
Looks: 8.5/10 quite pretty with make up on. Sharp features
Boobs: 9.5/10 all natural d cup. I consider them as not saggy. Very supple type, can feel both the softness and the firmness all at once and the shape of her boobs are really good and rounded.
Body: 9/10 fantastic and goddess like. Not the tallest. Very proportionate from head to toe.
Complexion: 8/10 smooth. With a small tattoo on the right shoulder back.

Here comes the really really bad part.

Foreplay: 6/10 it felt like a rushed job.
BJ: 7/10 standard. Did some balls licking
FJ: 2/10 when girls demand you to be on top first, you know shit service is going to happen. Wanted to suck her nipples first, she said no sucking. No choice, I settled with just licking. Wanted to squeeze her glorious boobs, cannot too. She said sensitive. Wanted to finger a bit, she pushed my hand away, say cannot. Of course, cannot paint. She put KY before even hopping to bed. When inserting in missionary position, she used her thighs to push my thighs away, so I cannot get maximum depth into her pussy. Wanted to lift her legs up to gain deeper penetration, she also resisted. Ended up my dick was only halfway in. I had to pump in a very uncomfortable way. Managed to grabbed her up to sitting position to gain deeper thrusts. But already no mood. After I released, my fingers accidentally brushed her nipples and she screeched "ahhh!!!". Said it was way too sensitive. The 2 points I gave was for the tightness of her pussy. Damn frigging tight!!!!

Attitude: 5/10 conversation wise she is quite pleasant to talk to. Action wise, quite bad.

No shower together afterwards. She proceeded to take her shower while I rested. Once she was out, she started putting on her clothes.

Actually before the action started, I wanted to tell her that with her face and body calibre, she can easily be one of the ang pais in a cat 150 shop but I didn't. After the session, I know why she can never be of cat 150 standard. Horrible service and restrictions.

200% not going to RTF.
Throw some $£€¥
Than See the impact
RTF 24/7