Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterphucker View Post
So i was one of the guys that managed to escape the AV raid a few days back. Was having a good time sucking Mikki's cock in 69 (yeap as good as it looks in the pics) before everything went south. One of the girls suddenly came in and i thought i might get to suck 2 cocks (yes!!) and Mikki thought so too because she asked me if i wanted 2 of them together but turns out we were told to hush because of 'police'.

At that moment my mood went down, so did my cock... but i told Mikki to lie down and i'll suck her. She got rock hard after awhile of my sucking and i was gonna ask her to top me but suddenly there was lots of commotion outside. turns out we were told to GTFO because the 'police is here'. holy. shit. is my life ruined? who should i call to put bail for me? is my secret cock sucking life gonna be revealed? would my gf be open to a threesome with a LB after this? mind going crazy while i rushed to put on my clothes. Mikki asked me for her money and i passed her a 50 in the rush, where got time for change!

turns out the OKT was trying to get all the customers out before the AV actually arrives. was quite a scare for me so i havent dared to go back since that day no matter how much i wanted to.

can anybody who has actually been caught by AV alleviate my fears (and everybody else's) by telling us what would happen to us if we get caught? even more so, caught in the act?
What a fantastic FR, every time I venture into the depths of Rowell I would also have this lingering feel of getting busted by AV in the act. I hope that you are all right bro. I think kena caught by AV nothing much lah, they just take down particulars. If need to bail, just call a good friend lor.

Next target. 2000 Points