View Single Post
Old 20-02-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

WL: Dola
House: 1610
Origin: Can't remember
Height: 160cm
Debut: Nov 2013

Tommy of 1612 recommended this babe to me. Seems she is one of GL's best kept secrets bcz she seldom steps out of 1610.

Looks (6.5/10): Pleasant looking enough. Can be an ice queen but when the ice is broken and she smiles, the mood is brightened immensely. Nice laugh.

Boobs (8.5/10): C cup. Nicely shaped, my huge mitts could not contain them. Light brown nipples.

Body (7/10): Slight fat at the midriff. With all the good food in GL, thatz hardly surprising.

Shower (8/10): Slip n slide. BBBJ. Quite shiok!

BBBJ (9/10): Fwoah! Without going too much into detail, Dola offers a seriously good BBBJ. She lay to my side to suck my dick and while doing so, massaged my sacs. Her hands are warm and with those massaging my sacs, I got a lot of wood. Not sure if can CIM but she didn't pull away when it seemed I would cum.

FJ (8/10): Painting was an enjoyable experience. Seemed to enjoy my Doomalingus. She clamped my heads with her knees, saying she still had to work. Neat snatch with a landing strip. Ok with most positions. Came mightily as she ground me from above.

French (9/10): Light pecks at first but progressed to better than native french as she got high.

RTF: Next week.

Doomas