Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
WL: Xiao Niu
House: 1654A
Origin: Guangxi
Height: 160cm
Weight: 45kg
Debut: May 2014

Rtfed Xniu few time already.. But never write a FR to support her. Therefore is time for me to post and... please forgave my English level may be hard time for some bros to understand.

Looks (8.5/10): She is not super pretty, sometime I think she look better with lighter make up. Her look remind me of retired AP Miko. Xniu look much better if she smiles. She has a wicked kinda smile....will growth on u.

Boobs (8.5/10): B+/C cup real!!! beautiful shape, palm color almost colorless nipples. Her boobs are in between firm and soft type. Perfect to suck and lick... All u can eat like buffet.

Shower (8/10): Her services starts at the moment when the door shut.. She will jump on me and give me one round of Frenching before leading me to shower room. Her style is wild type and really will turn me on. Her shower is detail just like other 54a gal and never short cut.

Cat Bath (8/10): She is playful many patterns.. All I need to do is lie flat and enjoy. She will lick my whole body from head to toe(almost lol). While she is doing her Catbath.. I am busy to play with her melons.. Her body also tone type with no extra fat.. One thing need to mention is her HJ with just enough baby oil.. Few time I need to stop her jerking me cos I almost cum. Her hands skill remind me of retire Jessie few year back.... Senior bros here must try... Miss the good old days

BBBJ (9/ 10): Xniu is sauna trained.. Been working in Dongguan before. She will suck slowly sometime will change to fast turbo charge with deep throat. I CIM her once and her will continue to blow until my dick turn soft.

Painting (8.5 / 10): 69 is a must try!!! No smell and I found her love juice quite sweet and she enjoy being painted! Add point to her!

AR (--/10): bros know me well know I am not a AR lover! I am a boobs man.. But of course AR is SOP for Most 54a gal.. If want just request and she will please U!

FJ (8.8/10): She is skillful.. Even will lead me and discover new poses. She also light enough, so I carry her to fuck around. Don't miss out to doggie her in front her mirror.. She will moan like no tomorrow.

Frenching (9/10): Xniu is a natural Frencher.. Her tongue is soft and narrow type. Anytime anywhere she will french U like long lose lovers

Attitude (9.5/10): She is service queen! 服務王. Hard to find nowadays in GL. She said will try to stay 2 year therefore she will give 100% to all bros.

GFE (9/10): I am not her lover or sinker but she still spend a lot time to chat with me after service. She is a good friend and perfect sex partner for me.

RTF: already did like 10 time and still counting.
Feel like paying her a visit after work today
Will post an fr tonight!
Can't wait