View Single Post
Old 27-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Refreshing & Spontaneous Sexxion ...

A Refreshing & Spontaneous Sexxion

WL Name - Le Le
Origin - Yunnan, PRC (According to her)
Age - 22 years young (According to her)
Height - 1.57 m (w/o heels)
Home Base - WH15
Misc Info - Debuted in Nov 2014. She has not much prior experience in the flesh except that she worked in KTV before. Most of the important basic skills were taught by her regular customers in Singapore.

Looks - 7.1/10

Not those outstandingly pretty type but demure, adorable, youngish and can pass off as a 19-20 years old lass who frequents to Bugis Junction type ... She has round sparkling eyes and button nose ... Nice kissable and smally lips ... She has smally face and long tress ... I agree with Dragonslay that she resembles our Media Corp veteran Artist, Zoe Tay but only at certain angle and up to 20-30% only. The Media Corp Artist has much sharper and higher nose bridge.

Bod - 6.9/10

Not tall and tummy protrusion was getting obvious ... Points given for her super smooth and fair body complexion ... She is slim and petite ...

Tits - 8.5/10

Awesome looking and natural C cupper frontal assets ... Areolas are 50 cts size and nipples are slightly bigger than pencil eraser which are pale brown in color ... They are firm and bouncy and yet felt tender to my touch ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

We engaged in mild to medium intensity of petting on the bed ... She seemed to like this segment alot and she can go on and on if I don't remind her that we need to shower ...

Shower Action - 7.2/10

She gave me a body2body soaping stimulation from my back to my front ... Not those intense level but good enough to bring on the fire within me ... She would also tits fuck me ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Good effort and lotsa time spent on this segment ... I enjoyed seeing a young lass mounted on top of me while sucking and licking all the erotic zones of my anatomy ... Good and natural effort!

AR - 7.6/10

Very well done even though she does not have solid prior experience. I was a little impressed to be honest. She employed the licking method with hand action on my dick, scrotum and perineum simultaneously ...

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very spontaneous and non-lusty & non-aggressive french kissing style ... I enjoyed kissing this lass ... I liken that to kissing my real GF ...

BBBJ - 7.7/10

3/4 deep throated BBBJ ... Rather stimulating especially watching a young cutey engulfing the length of my penis into her smally mouth ... She constantly kept eye contact with me ... Was I mesmerized? Hmmm ...

FJ - 7.5/10

Very accommodating to my request for change in sex positions ... Her pussy was moist and tight ... It was a spontaneously interesting and refreshing fuck for me ... Go and try her at least once, and am sure you would understand where I am coming from ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Cheerful, jovial and friendly ... I have nothing to fault her ... I am certainly impressed that she could pick up the important basic skills within two months into the job ... She must be thankful to those seasoned regulars of hers who gave her the necessary pointers ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: