View Single Post
Old 02-03-2003, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: RE : Tell the Truth

Quote:
Originally posted by chjw18
Bro. Nonoe,

It's very possible to land a screw in HRC Beijing for RMB800. In fact, I have done it with RMB350. My usual trick is -
1. Buy them drinks till about closing time (approx. 2:00 am). This will cost you about RMB200.
2. By 2:00 am, it will be too late for the girl to hunt for alternatives and you would have built some good feelings by then.
3. Tell them you are going to station in Beijing soon and is looking for a companion (the local term is "bao-mu" or baby-sitter).
4. Tell them you did not bring enough money but would still like to spend some more time with her to "test the feeling".
5. At this stage, you can make an offer and most of them will take it. RMB350 could be 2 weeks' pay for ordinary workers. Furthermore, the girl would have already paid RMB80 for cover-charge; hence going empty handed is not desirable.

However, this trick doesn't work in Shanghai HRC !!!!

Cheers
Bro Nonoe,

Honest to god, this is true and I guess it was my lucky nite.
It was my 1st time to HRC BJ and entrance fee with 1 drinks is
80RMB. Then I spotted her all alone by herself. Get closer and then chit chat up at a table. All these while, I did not initiate as
I think the gal will think you're desparate and jack up price. Like I said in my previous post, she quoted 800RMB and I asked overnite. She said no and I said no and she said ok. This gal is new to the scene and only 21.

I went another nite and a Chinese gal approached me and offered 2000RMB. I just said not interested and walk away.
I am telling the truth and what good do I get from lying. I am not promoting for HRC.
Of course I gave her 50RMB for taxi when she left at 11am.

Will be in BJ in mid-March and meeting her again. Wow!