Old 26-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Moyesasohai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

My humble review for my 3d2n trip to Bkk. I haven't been here for 7 years and I have noticed a lot of changes such as:
1. Cheong scene is getting more expensive.
2. Public transport is getting better whereas last time, I used to travel with tuk tuk and/or taxi, but now train can get you to most of the places.

First night.

I went to Thermae (at approx 11pm) and there were approx more than 100 gals inside. As rightly mentioned by the Thermae thread, eye contact is very important cos some gals don't really give a damn about you, as I believe they are there to fish the Koreans or japs. I did a few rounds of the joint, so that I did not miss any gals or rather I have tried to do so as some gals came back and out simultaneously for LT or ST. After an hour of looking and talking, I have locked down my targets and approached them for negotiation. I have a strange taste as I prefer gals in late 20s rather than syt. Further, I prefer LT than ST as I prefer companionship than just a quick bonk.

1. First one, was slim and small figure, who quoted 5k for long time (leaving at 6am with 2 shots) or 2.5k for St. She was sitting at the table opposite the entrance. I tried to negotiate and she said usually, she charges 6k for LT. Off I went to my second target.

2. Second one, was a bit more meat but not fat or chubby. She has a good features. Quoted me 6k for LT and 3k for St. Further, she was standing near the jukebox. I tried to negotiate but she didn't give in, so off I go to my third target.

3. Third one, was decent looking, playful and cheerful as she always start and end a conversation with a smile. She quoted 5k for LT and 2.5k for St. I have tried to negotiate to 4k or 4.5k and it didn't happen. I took her out and went to Insanity for some clubbing then to hotel at approx 2:30am.

Bonk wise, she offered good service. I opted for capped bj as that is how I roll. We were quite tipsy when we hit the hotel and she was playful in the toilet and room.

FR as follow:

Face: 7/10 for me.
Boobs: 6/10 due to enhanced and firm. I blame it on the surgeon didn't do a good job.
Cath bath: yes
Finger: yes
Frenching: yes.
Points to note: initially, she said she will leave at 7am, however we slept until 9 and we have some hanky panky, frenching and fingering until 10am.
Damage: 5k.

Second night,

Firstly, I went to rainbow 4 at nana plaza. the waitresses were very pushy. After half an hour of looking, I called one gal with number 142 to sit with me. Waitress quickly show me the price of bar fine (700) and ST (3k). I asked the gal whether she does LT and, to my surprise, she quoted 7k and leaving at 5am, it was approx 10:45. I asked for lower and she offered 6k but leaving at 3am. I tried to get her to 5k and that did not happened. Thereon, Thermae I went. Did a slow walk to Thermae and stopped along the way to watch BPL and arrived at Thermae at approx 11:15.

After rounds of walking in the cafe, I locked down three targets. I took a while to approach the gals as I was not in need of companion for the night as compare to the first night and I was tired due to heavy shopping and a lot of walking in the afternoon. By the time, I wanted to approach the first and second targets, they were gone.

1. Third one with neck length hair quoted 6k and she was with this "take it or leave it" attitude.

With no other targets, I left alone at approx 12:30. I stayed in the cafe for awhile largely due to me watching Liverpool game in the cafe.

Overall, it was a decent trip and I have learned a lot from bro scraze. Thanks bro for showing me around and the trip to the shopping mall and temple were great.

The other things are that I am surprised that cheong scene in bkk is getting expensive. I remember 7 years ago, 5k for LT is consider a premium, correct me if I am wrong. But now, 5k for LT is the norm or perhaps, I am not as a good negotiator as some of the same terms here.