View Single Post
Old 22-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Oh no i am not the second one to post!Bro Dekuip beat me to it!

Good news i think that that the Bangkok police have left Hatyai.Why because went for the "show" at inter and they had live sex show!

Think i will start with my last day in Hatyai (friday 21/10/05) but only the better and bad bits.

Went to chao phya 4 to look for the WL i had on my last trip (Ah Aom 38D cupper all real hor!).Told by the Captain that she went back to Bangkok! So Sad well there are many others!

Thinking i still had time went for a Hair wash at Central barber located at Hatyai Central Hotel.
Pls aviod that place cus the price they charge is super expensive.(960baht for hair wash,facial,ear waxing,finger-toes triming)
If the svs was good i do not mind but the manicure and pedicure was not well done.
The ear waxing felt nice but when i came back and DIY my ears,there were still loads of "things" that i could clean out!!!
The ladys there might look nice but avoid that place unless you want like to waste money.

Think i will go to a more proper place for manicure and pedicure.It only cost me 60 baht (manicure and pedicure) plus 40 tip for a job well done.The total time she did on for the manicure and pedicure took 2 hours.The central barber took 2 hours to do everthing (hair wash,facial,ear waxing,finger-toes triming)From the timeing i think you should know how "good" a job central barber did!!!

Now for my FR on pink lady Turkish massage!

Let me explain about the price first.There are two prices 1300 baht and 1600 baht.
If there is a T infront of their numbers then they are priced at 1600 baht hence they will do the "turkish" part for you.(turkish means that they will massage you on an air inflated rubber mattress)
But if you like the WL priced at 1300 baht to do the "turkish" then pls tell the captain that you will pay 1600 baht for the 1300 baht WL and she will do it the "turkish" for you.
Pls remember that the price is base on the svs and not the looks hor!

Now on to the WL i had.Her name is Ah nu or some will spell it as noo(her number should be 8 or 18?).She was priced at 1300 baht but it has been a long time i had a "turkish" so i told the captain that i will pay 1600 baht to include the "turkish".

Went to the room, she on the tv which was showing "blue flim" but one thing i like about the tv (which had OSD) was the timer.But pls note that the timer will reset after 60 mins.
Had some small talk with her (she speak a bit of chinese,english)and me a little bit of thai.
Went into the big tub and she started the washing plus some body massage in side the tub.
After the bath tub she went on to the rubber mattress to do the "turkish" part of the massage.As for her massage all i can say is she is a very hard working lady!
Went on the bed to let her start her cat bath and CBJ.she rode me for about 2 mins then i did her for about 15 mins.
After the F job we hugged till time up which was about 5 mins!

Looks: 5/10
boobs: a handful but have implants
Body: 7/10 good to hold and soft and smooth skin.mmmmm
CBJ: 6.5/10 maybe cus due to the rubber
FJ:7/10
CS: 8/10 very tight for a WL maybe cus i was her first customer?
Damage: 1600 baht plus 200 baht tips

Hope i did this FR was not too long winded!!

P.S. got her number and asked her for the price for LT.She said XXXX amount and that if she does not come to work then she does not have to pay the company.The amount she quoted for LT was X000 baht (late morning till next day morning) and ST 2000 baht(which is from 12 midnight till 8 am)
Sorry but will not disclose the amount for LT cus i think it is a good price!

Map of Hatyai!!!