View Single Post
Old 31-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Butterfly in the house

I have had mixed experience with RTF the same girl. Btw, is butterflying really the term for "rtf the same girl". If yes, then we learn something new everyday I guess.

- Once, I RTF a quite popular girl with unique service from her. She gave me frenching in our second meeting.

- But once I got worse and rushed service from the girl I RTF. But for this one, it was mostly because of her degradation of work rate and attitude closer towards her ORD.

- Another one and most notable was how I RTF this particular girl for at least 4-5 times at least. It's remarkable as i have been maintaining a personal policy of wanting to fuck as many different girls as possible. Some sort of a bucket list.

Hope the above can be easily understood. Hard to write about something while hiding the fine details like the house and the girl names. But i am 100% sure at least 2 of the 3 girls i described above are gone now from GL by now