View Single Post
Old 27-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of
Re: Newbies: What you should NOT do to get FL contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy1980 View Post
Hi bro,

The points I've made are really pure common sense, as what you have mention. But then again, in actual practice, a lot of people(newbies) only use their COW SENSE when they post their reply or in their PM. You can literally see it in everyday posting...

My own defination of newbie.
Its about how much contribution a samster made rather than the date join.

Example
A samster can join this forum in 2005, but made little or no contribution at all, which also result in low point for this guy. He will be classify as a newbie. Seriously, if you dont contribute, dont expect anything.. its the unspoken golden rule in SBF.

Vs

A samster who join in 2008, but made a lot of contribution to make this forum exciting like writting stories/ posting FR finds/ upload movies etc. Ofcos, this guy who contribute will be rewarded with points for all his effot, thus moving him out of the newbie zone.

So you see, who deserve to be called a newbie in this two situation??
The guy who join early but doesnt contribute anything
vs
The guy who contribute his time and effort to make this forum interesting
Points noted n roger tat sir...