Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
It seems most of the newbies I tried, they say they can hardly have more than 3 or 4 jobs a day, except for a very few. At this rate, it will take them ages to earn what they hope to earn. Some even said working in China is one day is more than what she earns in 2 days in Singapore. never expected market to be as such here.

i am dumbfolded.
Bro, quality of wls in geylang had dropped a lot since 2010..good times are at the period during 2010 when even the not so eye candy wls then is probably on par with the current ang pai. And FL quality is way better nowadays and also some FL atittude are better since they do not need to open legs for so many customers and they can go back home rejuvenate before coming back. Im slowly giving up on geylang legal scene already. Even if can spot any better than average wl nowadays, they will leave our shores quickly as they commented bros here tend to want plenty of svc and want to french here lick there. Plus prettier ones equate poor svc sometimes. They do not need to provide such back in China the only two reasons are they are scared of getting caught in China and bumpung into familiar faces. Plus standard of living is higher in China now. The $80 they are getting per job is a joke liao. Even a hj in massage parlour the lady can earn $50.