Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Ah Seng is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: ONS to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky123
Hi bro,

So long no see as I was away for one month in reservist lah. Anyway, this is a little story from me. As usually inside the camp got to know all kind of bros there and as expected, talked about gal, soccer and cars. Okay let get to the main point.

My buddy who was in the sales line passed me one property agent tel. Told me to try as he dun have the time now. He getting marry lah. So last week when off duty, called her but never reply. Thought is another gone case. However next day at the shooting range waiting for my turn, my HP rang and guess wat, she called. I told her that i am looking for a flat to stay. Told her that I cannot talk long and will called her tonight to tell her in details. At night called her and TCSS with her for an hour before she told me that she will look out for me and revert to me ASAP.

Fast forward..... Called me on Monday on my way to lunch and told me that she has managed to locate one unit in the northern side of Singapore and wanted me to take a look. Said okay and arrange to meet up with her yesterday at City Hall.

Fast forward again. .....City Hall driveway1500hrs, did not see a single soul that fitted her description. So called her on her HP. Never pick up so I was thinking damm kenna put areroplane already. However just as I about to drive off, a lady appeared infront of my car.

Description freshy but tall in office wear. Lokking 7/10 and figure 7/10 .Not fat type. She claim that she was held up with something so come late. Anyway drive her to the said location.

Fast forward again. ..... Inside the apartment, the whole was empty and she claimed that I can take the whole place at $xxx. So continue to TCSS with her about discounting and so so. Then I start to be naughty and tried to be a bit hanky panky to her. To my surprise she did not retaliate and so waste no time to eat her. Her moaning was loud and shiok we finished the whole session in 15min shoot out my loaf quickly sent her back and pretend nothing happen ..

So any bros keen, pls PM me.

Wah....u must be a damn charming and gorgeous like George Clooney bro...............

and also u can FUCK like a RABBIT too.Bro Porky123 ......................