Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HornyPervert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

FR at cosmo Spa

went to cosmo, it is just few steps alway from Tunjungan plaza.
Before went up, see that the place like quite run down, abit hestinated but went up though. When reach lvl 4, the atmosphere is not bad.

GRO approached me and immediately I chose Japanese bath package for 2.15hour
Describe my preference to the GRO and she brought me to the room.
The room is big with a jacuzzi bath tub.

The girl came in and undress me straight. We talked for a while then she started the massage job. The massage so so but very tempting.. after done With the back , and she asked me to flipped over.. at this time, she saw that my cock is already standing.. and she laughed and ask me
If I’m already horny.. she did not wait for my answer and straight away grab my cock and do the job.. after a while, she put on condom and start giving blow job.
At the same time, she did not rejected me from fingering her and she got all wet too.. while I was closing my eyes enjoying the blow job, she ride on it straight away.. I was surprised and did not know if the package include with FJ or not..but it was already in, fuck first and think later la.. after finish, she help to clean me up and bring me to the jacuzzi , and bath me as well.. finish as a happy man as the overall experience was great.

Damage 650k for thejapanaes bath package.

Face and look 8/10 , early 20
HJ,bj - 8/10
GFE :8/10
Fj; 9/10 (She was very accommodative)

Before leaving , as she didn’t ask for extra on the FJ, I actually tips her 250k.
And she kissed me gdbye😋

P/s; While one the way out, I saw at least 4 or 5 young syt bringing their customers out.. those girls are cute and pretty.. considering the other package is much cheaper, I think it is quite a good place to Chiong.