View Single Post
Old 30-09-2005, 08:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Sex Glossary A-Z

Male condom - latex sheath rolled over a male's penis to prevent secretions (including semen) from entering the vagina
Masturbation - the act of sexual self-gratification
Menopause - the last menstrual period. Also, a phase of a woman's life when estrogen production slows down and fertility comes to an end
Menstruation - cyclic bloody discharge from the uterus, also called "period"
Monogamy - the practice of having only one mate
Mons pubis - the rounded pad of tissue that lies on top of the pubic bone which is covered with pubic hair

OC - oral contraceptive pill, also called the pill
Oral sex - sexual act in which one's mouth is used on another's genitals
Orgasm - a series of rhythmic contractions which are the climax of sexual excitement
Ovarian cancer - cancer of the female egg-producing organs
Ovarian cysts - liquid filled sacs attached to the ovaries that can cause strong bleeding and pain
Ovaries - female reproductive organs that sit on each side of the uterus and produce eggs and female sex hormones

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here