View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Perfection at its very finest

This story is 100% non-fiction with less than 1% censored to protect the parties involved. This happened a few years ago, back when I was 17. I can only update during the weekends as I will mostly be overseas working during the week. Also, I apologise that the hot and steamy parts only start in the middle of part 2. Good things are worth the wait bros and first 3 to camp here gets pizza from me.

---Part 1---

My exams have just ended and going to school is kinda boring, because we mostly just sit there and tcss, I skipped school with one of my good friend and went to watch some random movie. It was a morning showing with the movie ending at around 12 or 1 and I went for lunch with my friend, before he said that he had to leave. Just when I was about to board the MRT that would bring me straight home, I received a SMS from a friend that I sometimes talk to. She was a beautiful cute 16 year old SYT with a face that made her look 13 or 14. She has a pair of small but modest A cup boobs that I like (I’m not really a boob person, hate it when the boobs start to bounce around during sex), weighs just 45kg and is about 1.62m tall. She was studying in an all-girls Methodist school situated in the Eastern parts of Singapore. Let’s call her M.

M: Eh BMW69, u free? I’m very bored cus my friend pangseh me. Was supposed to watch movie with her but she suddenly got something on. I don’t wanna watch myself.
Me: Yeah why not? My friend just left as well! What a coincidence I’m at ABC, where and when do you want to meet?
M: Ok, meet you at XXX MRT station in 15 mins k!

I think that she was having her O’ levels at that time and was really in need of stress relieve. We would also sometimes sext each other when we were feeling bored or horny and thus we were familiar with each other’s sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes etc. As both of us were virgins, we weren’t exactly considered FBs; just friends that talk mainly about sex.

I was thinking *Sian… I’ve just watched a movie in the morning and I’ll have to spend another few dollars on movie tickets again.* What happened next really surprised me.

M: Hey! So my friend was supposed to go to my house to watch American Pie 2 and 3 with me today. I was watching the first movie last night and I felt that it was really funny. So you wanna watch 2 and 3 with me? I wanna share my laughter with you. Sucks watching comedies alone.
Me: Ai yah, I don’t wanna go your house leh, unless there’s nobody home. Otherwise it would be so awkward trying to explain our relationship. Err… Friendship I mean
M: Hahaha of course there’s no one home. Both my parents are working and my sis is out with her bf xD

---End of part 1---