View Single Post
Old 31-05-2007, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 19
scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: OMG, This Vampire can really suck

I had to stop her bbbj and signal her that its time for the main course! I feel that she is fueled by Duracell, like the battery-powered bunny that can go on and on and on. *Clap clap* Although I would love to be sucked by her all day, I also can't wait to enjoy her full model figure front and back.

Her pussy is tight but that is not the main thing that make me wanna shoot my load within the first 10mins of missionary. Its her moans and facial expression that make me very high. Quickly enter her from the side, that kinda made me last longer... Heng ah~

I was overjoyed when i turned her around for the next position. I have always been a ass man. Her ass is huge and not the fat type. No stretch marks, no celluloid traces and suit her slim waist. I know i can barely last any longer pounding her from behind and grabbing those toufu-soft boobs.

Quickly removed the cd and we both took a sip of drinks and catch our breathe. Slightly over an hour liao, asked her to blow for me instead. I have been reading too much of this particular FL who swallows and also long time no CIM as well. Hope she can 'vampire' me dry...

Something unexpected happened when i came...