View Single Post
Old 31-05-2007, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: OMG, This Vampire can really suck

She soaped me front and back, i also returned favour. This time round, I totally feel that I am with my girlfriend having a good time at the hotel instead of paying for a bonk. After washing my tool and I also washed hers, we went to the 'main arena' after rinsing off the listerine.

She started catbathing me from my chest, nipples, thigh and down to my feet! Very ticklish and nice, make me squirmed with pleasure. She also found my weak point which is behind my knees. And when she suck lil' brother, that is when i realised that her inexperience - 'wu yia bo' (sure anot).

She blow me for a good 15mins! I helped to hold her soft silky hair as I can see her pretty face swallowing my whole cock, licking the balls and the area above my anus but below my balls. Her so-called inexperience bbbj brought me all the way to heaven. I also help to kick start her engine but rubbing her button and fingering her a bit.