View Single Post
Old 31-05-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: OMG, This Vampire can really suck

I was at the 'scene' on time. Gave Vampire a little more time to unpack and settle down. I knew that it was her 1st time in Spore and also her virgin experience in providing us brothers here a solid good time. The extra time given paid off well...

Knocked on the door, keeping my fingers and toes crossed. The door opened and it was me instead who gave her the biggest smile. Why? Not only that I like what i saw, she looked younger that her sample pics posted in the group. But I was expecting her to be taller, and i estimate her height to be ard 1.62m +/- or so. Still, her legs are slender and any man see would wanna touch it too.

Vampire has also very fair and smooth complexion - I see already very 'mua yi' (satisfied). My lil' bro also got all shook up, my balls also clapped together with joy. I was thinking - my long time wish to bonk a mag model will soon be fulfilled...

When we got in, she showed me the CUTE magazine as we sat on the edge of the bed. Like an ex-classmate showing me pics of her yearbook, we hit off really well almost immediately without me having to make an effort or to make small talk. Her english is passable and she also speak some chinese.

Me as usual, like to slowly savour this extremely chio thaibu...