View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Lee Wen FR by mib38 220102

Well Guys,

Just last Sunday went over to my regular OKT and asked for Lee Wen and sure enough she was working.. waited about 20 minutes and she arrived in a Toyota. I looked from the Lounge area window and saw this gal.. she was wearing this biege coloured one piece micro dress. From her dress.. was not really able to gauge her boobs size. But I was sure something more awaits for me inside the room..furthermore if lots of bro says she has big boobs, it just got to be some truth in it.

Anyway once inside the room, she readily engaged in light conversation as we strip to our birthday suit. WOOOhoooo... my my her boobs damn big man... can't get my eyes of them. sure bigger than Tong Tong & Zhen Zhen, and maybe comparable or even slightly bigger than Ann Poh. They rather rounded and firm. I shall not say they are sagging cos it was really holding up against the force of gravity.
We then headed for the shower. Everything SOP, nothing special. Dried ourselves and I lay myself on the bed. She slowly and surely came over and stride across my body and began her tongue work all over, begining from my ears down to my toes. No frenching here ( i did not initiate) anyway, her tongue skill quite good. as she do this her hands were busy stroking my harden dick. She pay close attention to my nipples and suck it like a baby.. gentle yet firm. She then uses her two pairs of heavenly moulds and rubbed them against my dick..a very wonderful tits-fuck, my dick was swallowed by her tits man..it disappeared momentarily as she moves her tits up and down as my dick was sandwiched in between them..Waa Lau..man.. buey tahan leh.. as she's doing this she gives me the CFM look.. more buey tahan. I don't know what's going on but she seems to have this strange effect on me man. (most probably becos of her boobs man..hehehe) Her lingering tongue then reached down to my groin area as she flips my legs high up and attacked my ass. Her tongue linger and attempted to penerate my asshole, much to my pleasure as I moans in whisper. She then without any warning engulfed my entire dick in one single motion as she deep throat me. WOoooHooo..... she suck it sideways..uses her lips only..played with her tongue..OOhh.boy.. looking at her tits and her tongue work.. I can't hold on any longer and exploded my hot load into her wet juicy mouth. She sucked me dry. She asked me if I wanted to rest I told her no need as my dick was still up-&-away despite being suck hard and dry. She then told me to stand on the bed. Like an obedient slave I obeyed and she continued her BBBJ while I was standing..Emmm..nice man lookig at ourselves in the mirror.. so erotic man.. she continue her inward and outward slide with those moist and warm tongue of hers. She then asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and there she continued to swallow my prick and deep throat me.. after a few minutes she stood up.. turn me around as she lay on the bed with her two feet firmly on the floor and guide my hungry dick into her juicy cunt.. she was already wet as I slide my dick into her. She moans so gently with the first slide and grew louder as I increase the slide frequency. She was bitting her lips as I increase the penetration deep. As I thrust my dick deeper I squeezed and carresses those famous tits of her.. she held on my hand as she press them even harder on her tits... I was not in form as I had came from work (working morning shift)... after sometime I exploded my load deep inside her for the 2nd time. .. and collapse onto her soft moulds..

I was rather disappointed at myself but told myself there is always anther day for a revenge. We chatted for while, as she massage and thereafter headed for the shower.
Gonna go another day for revenge visit b4 12 of Jan , cos that the day she's going back to Johor (her hometown) for CNY.

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:39 PM.