View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Annie FR by 5931 100102

Bro cuntking you may want to try this chio bu from l22h22 she have REAL BIG tits 36C/D here my FR on her:

This afternoon feeling horny so went to my usual hse(l22h22) to look for my usual gal & saw this gal inside they'er resting area, as i was looking for my usual gal so did not pay must attention to her, ask the auntie for carttail but was told she have just been taken then as i was thinking who's next on my list the anutie ask if i want to try this gal take a look qiute chio .OK! take it .When It was when she came into the room that i realist how BIG her TITS is abt 36D .The service quite SOP but she know how to give good bbbj & ar .

Name:annie
look:7.5/10
bbbj:8/10(commando style)
ar:8/10
fj:7.5/10
overall:7.5/10

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:38 PM.