View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Ka Leng Fr by zyxel 121201

Hi bros,

Was activated by some friends to go GL. Was reluctant initially due to tight in cash. Thanks to my friend, managed to help relieve my cash so that I can relieve my stress in GL.

Went to L28 H29B. Asked for Tong Tong, not working (is it true? Always like that leh...) Asked for li Wen, Sugar, Castle, Jaguar, Xiu Wen, all not working!!

Finally, recalled this name Ka Leng.

Arrived after 15 mins wait. Someone in the forum mentioned that she has big titts too, but cannot tell with clothes on.

In the room, she stripped, and wow, her titts was big, 36C and natural. She is quite tall (well taller than me, at 1.66m) Not fat, and long legs, with a chain round her waist. Butt a little flat though. Well trimmed pussy hair.

SOP shower. Couldn't stop staring at those titts.

On the bed, licked my nipples, occasionnaly stroking my dick. Short ass rim, but stimulating.

She moved her titts to my mouth, which I think she want it to be sucked. So I sucked and licked and she was moaning. I fingerred her cunt at the same time, and boy, she was wet inside. Can hear the sound (if you know what I mean).

She started to bbbj me. I told to stop as I cannot tahan. She then moved up again for me to suck her titts. After a while of sucking and fingering, I turned her to make her lie on the bed, and then more sucking and fingering. All the while she was moaning.

Finally, I stopped, and she put on the condom for me. Fucked her missionary, then doggy. All the while squeezing her titts. Then back to missionary. She moaned louder whenever I suck and squeeze her titts. Then I began to pump faster and faster, and she began to moan louder and held me very tight, and when I cum, I think she also cummed.

She said shiok (I hope so...). It was a good lay for me. A short massage after that, then shower, got dressed and off.

Ratings (in my opinion):

looks: 6.5/10 (not very pretty, but not bad also)
body: 7/10 (not fat but tall)
titts: 8/10 (36C and real!!)
bbbj: 7.5/10 (good)
ar: 6.5/10 (quick, but stimulating)
fj: 8/10 (seemed to enjoy the fj)

I will go for her again.

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:35 PM.