Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Serendip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Thanks bro Liar Liar for a great recommendation!

Found the place relatively easily; as mentioned, it's downwards of Boshe Club on Bypass Road, at the stretch of shophouses where Onasis Spa is..

Went into the place and there were at least 15-20 ceweks on display. Some were quite CMI, but there were definitely quite a few gems in there...

Picked out a sweet looking babe from Surabaya with a nice, taut figure, name is Dia..

Room is good, with an indoor/outdoor area.. the outdoor area has a rain shower, but the highlight is of course the jacuzzi, where you can indulge in some R&R and serious foreplay with your cewek, like i did.. haha..

The 90-minute session also included a proper massage (honey or oil, your choice), a body massage, hot & cold BBBJ and of course the penultimate FJ..

All in all, a good session..!!

BTW, they have just increased their prices.. It is no longer 600k, but 800k rupiah now.. Still relatively good value for $$$ though, IMO because of the good service and nice room...

Cewek : Dia
Height : 162-ish
Boobs : B (nice and soft!!)
Looks : 7.8
Figure : Slim and nice, rate an 8
Massage: 7 (decent strength)
Jacuzzi : 9 (awesome foreplay in the jacuzzi!!!)
French : Yes
BBBJ : 6 (not much suction)
FJ : 9 (very tight!)
Damage : 800k + 100k tips for Dia
RTF : Perhaps, but there are a few more ceweks in there that I'm eyeing. Hahahaha...

PM me if you need more information about the location; I have got the number of the mummy whom you can call to make the arrangements.

PS: Do up me if you have found my post helpful..
Hi Bro Johnkhb

Thanks for the great fr. Can pm me the address and directions? Going over soon

Thanks in advance