View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by momopopo View Post
Hi all. Planning a 1 day solo trip tmr for some release.
1st,I apologize for replying you too late as you most likely already had gone to Batam and returned by the time you see this post.

Quote:
My rough plans is 2x massage with happy ending.
With some shopping of food to dabao back in between.
Quote:
Can have advice on the following?
What are some of the MP you recommend? Preferably not too far tho i can try taking cab( 1st timer)
I dont recommend but if you are just aiming for 2 massages and some simple food here's a suggestion which i usually do if i go for a simple day trip w/o the need to use a taxi :

1. Drop at Harbour Bay from Harbour Front

2. Head for Ocean Massage at the row of shop houses outside Wey Wey 2 restaurant. They have a variety of packages ranging from 280k + to 498k + and the highest was around 800k if i dont remember which includes a FJ with 1.5 hr of massage (or was it 2.5 hr?).

3. Harbour Bay Mall has a theatre,can watch a movie there. (25k to 40k per ticket depending on hours and days)

4. Quite a handful of food court and sea food restaurants in that area,so food should not be a problem.

5. Clean Massage at Manzu,2nd floor of Harbour Bay Mall. Keep in mind,clean massage can some time has some inconsistent "dirty" too.

All the above were ideas of my own where i do not need to use a taxi for a day trip with minimum travelling.

Quote:
Read some posts so hj is 150k to 250k and fj is 250k to 400k ? Did i get the rates right?
100k HJ and 200k FJ is what i will start off with (i use it as a benchmark).

Their (the girls) 1st quotation will always be higher,usually about 300k HJ and 600k FJ (up to 800k for FJ and even 1 million a pop for hotel massage) How low the price will be depend on your bargaining skill. You do not need to know the language to be able to bargain. There is a something called universal sign language.

Quote:
What time do they open as i plan to go early and come back sg by 8-9pm (keepin mind i am going for 2x)
Most smaller scale standalone massage shops open at around 11am,some at 12pm but thats where the time they will still be eating while waiting for customers to walk in. So do bear with their burping sound during your session if you plan to go there during those hours.

Personal advise,have low expectation and try not to rush.

May you have a good time in Batam.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info