View Single Post
Old 27-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
5 May 2012, Saturday btw 545 pm to 610 pm (Vesak day)

I was at the cross road btw H16 Vivi who I did not see after a long time, yes! I am afraid she has put on weight, around 515 pm she was standing outside Moon’s door. This evening she was in a little pink dress, it happened her tummy was growing. Different from the girl I desire 2 years ago, however her short hair and pretty face still glowed.

After dinner I enter this house, she was lights above with a customer standing outside. I proceed to H12 and, an Indian uncle asked Fong Yi. “$40 can?” She repeated 2 times2him, 50 nothing less, I entered her room. Her smiles brighten up mine heart. We chat throughout in Canto.

“Fong Yi” I said, she smiled replied “How you know?” So I asked “What do you think? Your name is in the PSL you are moving up”. Fong Yi would like me to thank everybody in this website.

Closer looking she is above 45 years old, with a killer body after she took off her pink bra. Long hair touching eyebrows, she drew it blue showing out her eyes. She is eager to please, during washing us all really French liked lovers. We lock tongues before fucking; I knew was in for a treat. 10/ 10 in packing and so what she is average in look? Not as pretty as MJ, who I told her. I was stoned hard!

Fong Yi dim the lights, I was surprised “You look liked a copy of mine Accounts manager, Eileen Tan from Ipoh.” She smile ever so sweet, told me to treat her as Eileen. We held each other and locked lips then action.
She started to plant kisses on mine chest, moving towards mine dick licking a little bit. Her small pointed tits kept rubbing mine balls/ dick. She has perfect her skills, together with H10 Irene.

Fong Yi move her face so close to mine, smiling sweetly I pull her down and frenched. In btw fine tuning her right tit, I also insert mine middle finger into her pussy. She moaned so sexy, her smile was original. However she does raw BJ, I have to take away 1 point so is 9/ 10. I said no to AR, that’s for sure.

Without warring she took mine hard dick and cowgirl, Fong Yi move even closer and we kissed tongues. She ramp hard but I wish to take control, whisper into her ears that I want missionary. She is please taking out a condom, insert into her mouth with a fast BJ. She told me I was hard.

I move above her, she insert me letting out a moan sound, smiling so sweet with mine Eileen looks. I pump her hard; really I do because I was like making love, not commercial sex, Fong Yi held mine arms tight. To be franked I had never come across PT girls which done this. Then she cross her legs over mine backside, I felt her cunt as we move together. We looked into each other eyes, btw frenching her I managed to kiss her tits.

I came fast she was pleased, we kissed for the last time and, I don’t feel like wanting to leave her pussy. Fong Yi you deserve 10/ 10 for sex, probably will RTF this year, again she smile so sweet with mine Eileen Tan look.

Brother! There is a thing I am not too sure, that I don’t want to write it here. PM me if you wish to know what it is.
Thnks for the FR on Fong Yi, will go try her when she is back