Thread: L6h70
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalhunter View Post
I watched IP MAN 2 tonight at orchard cineleisure and admired how beautiful the actress playing IP MAN's wife was... her snowy white skin... and i remembered a gal i eyed on that day on my recce with other sbf brothers...

here is my story:

Girl: 08
Face: 8/10 Sweet kind smile (good complexion, no pimples etc)
Boobs: 34b (perky, really fair)
waist and Ass: slim, probably 26 (leggy too.)
height: around 1.7/1.67m

!
She is not 1.7/1.67m. More like 1.6m only. Leggy? I thought it's so so. Ass still ok, not that flat.

Her smile is ok, except that crooked teeth which spoit it. I think she should get it fix.

I think she is quite nice among all the girls there. Her body is quite good, fair and smooth. her boobs also quite nice and soft , 34B.

She is quite a accommodating and friendly girl, can chat quite alot if u speak thai with her. Worth the $50.

RTF: probably, for the boobs and smooth body.