View Single Post
Old 30-04-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

Y:Hey where is my phone?
D: It is in your bag....
Yuki started digging into her then bag pull out a phone...
Y: This isn't mine... examining her new phone
D: Yours lar... U try unlocking it with your pass code..
She did as she was told then immediately the wallpaper picture of her with another girl appeared. She continue to check on the apps , contacts & msg inside.
Y:Y did you changed it?
D:I send it out to changed the cracked screen, they tell me no stock. So i told them to give me a new phone. And here u have it.. Dun like it har?
Her old samsung S5 was changed into the new S7 edge.... Not knowing how to reply she just acted blur and checked on her msg....

Y: Fiona isn't coming back today, she had some booking or what not..
D: Comes lets go~ You know what is lagging at home right? I dun wanna buy anything that ends up useless for your family..

It was nearly 4+ by the time she is done with the cleaning and we headed to a mall in Kajang not far from where she stays.. went to the supermarket then bought lots of food stuffs.

" Gal ah~ you back har....."
Biao Jie ( elder sister cousin) shout from the kitchen as Yuki opened the door... I followed in behind holding on the loads of food & other stuffs we bought.
BJ: D~ what a surprised~! Wa what brings u here and.....
D: Hi Biao Jie, AH Yi~(aunty) waving to the old lady sitting on the sofa watching TV..
Y: D and I got to know each other through a common friend on Facebook, it was later known that we are cousin..
BJ: Gal ah~ what D~ he is your Uncle D ler....
D: Aiya dun call uncle can anot..beside our age differences isn't that much also..
BJ: Ok ok... wa buy so many stuffs.. come stay for dinner.
I agree.
After dinner Biao Jie , Ah Yi and chatted while Yuki went hidding her room since after dinner. Soon it was about 9+pm...
BJ: Where will u heading to tomorrow?
D: Seramban.
BJ: Then u stay here tonight. Tomorrow i get Ah Gal to bring to the station to catch the train down.
I agreed & was offered sleep on the sofa for the night. Finally~ i could get a longer sleep minus sleep on the sofa........

"Hey..... wake up...... Help me....."
I blur blur open my eyes seeing a familiar figure in the darkness... The a pair of soft hands come over and pulling me up. It was Yuki's
Y: Help me..... is a very soft voice as she hold on to my hands and lead me into her bedroom.....