nickkwan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
FR on Kimmie (2047)

Name of chick: Kimmie

Date:September 2001
Looks: Fair, long tinted hair,pleasant looks 6/10 (Note:Not for bros who go purely for looks)
Body: Fleshy, nice sized C-cups, ass is average. Built to take lots of "punishment" if some bros are into hard, fast fuck-fests. 7.5/10

BBBJ: Best BBBJ I've experienced among Gl gals so far. Maybe cuz she's got full lips and puts them to good use. Very good suction, does a dirty, and very wet BBBJ. I think that's the best part of the whole session. Sucks you for 10 mins or more. Pure slice of BBBJ heaven! 8.5/10 (Still looking for that 10/10 that can make me CIM)

MIssionary: Not bad, good moaning as you bulid up the tempo of fucking. Her tits feel great against your chest if if you're into the deep,hard screw. Pretty good moaning but kinda fake. (Well, they're all fake, but for $150, i would expect a better std of acting lah) 7/10

Doggy: Pretty satisfactory. Shiok to play with her tits as you pound her pussy. 7/10

Woman on top: Ass feels great bouncing on your cock. Can reach up for those nice orbs. Quite good action initially but she slowed as she got tired. Ended position just rubbing her ass against you thigh instead of using legs to move cunt up and down your cock.6/10

Overall: OK only lah. Not a great fuck, but a pretty decent one.Her BBBJ probably the best thing about her. 6/10. (maybe try Seiko next time)

Prob. won't try again.

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!