View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Chapter 2 - Time Travelled To Qing Dynasty

Chapter 2 - Time Travelled To Qing Dynasty
"Good morning Missy, what were you saying?" I heard a girl said in ancient mandarin. "We need to enter the palace today," she continued.

I have no idea what the hell happened but in order not to give myself away, I just nodded. In my mind, I wondered if I died cumming and possessed some actress. The maid removed all my clothes leaving me in my undergarments and started dressing me up as layers and layers of clothes covered my body.

Before we left, my father said,"daughter, the honour of the Wei family falls on your shoulder. I nodded and left. I figured out where I am and what's going to happen. I must have gotten back in time (for unknown reasons) and I am now the daughter of an official going for a selection* by the emperor (选秀女).

Forget Augustine, I'm now Wei Jia, the daughter of a low-ranking official in charged of domestic arrangement for the royal family.

Due to my lowly family background, I was one of the last batch to be seen by the emperor. I was absolutely in awe of him. The way he asserts his authority and the aura of power. Anyway, he looked at me and I could tell he was smitten. I too, was kind of turned on.

"What a beauty," he said. Needless to say, I am through to the next round and subsequently the third round.

The third round was interesting. A few of us went into a room and was made to strip off all our clothes. Having so many naked SYTs in the room is a dream come true for men right? My hand reached to grab my dick, only to realise that it wasn't there anymore. The absence of my dick isn't the only thing I noticed though, I felt my pussy and it was wet. I was aroused and secretly, I was proud to note that I had the biggest boobs in the group.

I felt someone looking at me and turned instinctively and turned. Why is the girl opposite looking at me longingly? Was she envious of my boobs? I have boobs could arouse the departed. Big boobs with small pink nipples, who wouldn't be interested? (I later found out that she did not go through - apparently the emperor is a boobs guy.)

It's my turn to be examined by the servant. She confirmed that I'm a virgin and said I needed special examination and was brought to another connecing room. (You know how people always say "go fuck yourself"? I wish I could do exactly that!)

She said my pussy is moist and proceeded to use her finger and run through the outside of my pussy.

Me: Ahh… (letting out a soft moan)
She: feels good?
Me: (Nod)
She: Do not make any loud sound and do not tell anyone
Me: (bit my lips and nodded)
She: Lie down

She rub my clit and increasing her speed as she go along, kneading my boobs every now and then. I stretched out my hand and grab her boobs, it hard to feel her boobs through the layers of clothes but I knew I "captured objective" when I felt something soft. This became my first sexperience with a MILF.

As her speed became fast, I had to cover my mouth to stifle my moans. She knelt on my left, right hand alternating between kneading my right boob and playing with my nipples. Her left hand is busy rubbing my clit, sending me to ecstasy. Soon, I came and jets of fluid shot out from my pussy.

She smiled and said,"You are destined for great things, young lady. One day, when you wield power in the imperial harem, please don't forget your humble old servant." She certified me a virgin with no unsightly moles and excess fats where they shouldn't be. I am through to the last round.

*The Qing Dynasty has a tradition of selecting girls into the forbidden city every 3 years. Some will become the emperor concubines, some as servants, some to marry off to high ranking officials. All daughters of officials, between the age of 14 and 20 must go through this process. They are not to marry before this. (The girls must be at least 16 before the emperor will fuck them though.) Purely FYI

I hope you enjoy my story. Do up my points if you like my story. Enjoy.