Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Action in Japan

Went to paradise inn at Kawasaki.. it’s the ang mo speaking black at the counter. Showed him passport then lead inside by another guy. Showed me a A4 sheet with all the rules which has a line saying they can reject you if you are Japanese.

Anyway, waited for the girl but left one lady remy. Wear in bikini but a bit too big size for me.. so asked if Jenny around but not until 245.. so left the place since I look at the waist stat that Jenny has the same size as remy. So went to walk around the area as there seems to have a number of soapland too.

Rejected by most.. except one that has a lady pimp.. when told her I’m Singaporean then she asked the ladies if ok.. and seem like ok just language problem.. and showed me a photo if I’m ok.. but seems big for me.. so thank her and left.. maybe really going Osaka easier.. haha.. can See and can take..