Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Bro, not sure whether I am reading ur FR correctly but u are spending about SG$ 330 to bonk a 30s lady in 70 min and seems to be quite contended with it...

Since u can't really understand Japanese, I suppose u can't be sure that she is really a native Japanese.

Sorry to spoilt ur mood but most of the time, these ladies who accept foreigners are actually what they called halves, meaning their fathers are Japanese but their mothers are foreigners and that's why these ladies accept foreigners.

I'm not too sure whether it is that worthwhile after all. But as long as u enjoyed it, it's not too bad.

For me, I will tell the Okt straight that I only accept native Japanese lady, not foreigners (many are actually from China/Korea who have stayed there for many years) nor halves. Once u can say that to the Okt in fluent Japanese, they will usually become honest with u... To ensure u have bonked a real native, u probably need a Japanese friend /colleague to go with u though... Not as simple either...

My little advice...
Ask 1 or 2 of ur male Japanese guy friend / colleague out for a Nomikai (drinking session). Treat them Osake and after a few cups, ask them to help u with ur "quest". I'm sure one of them will help u with this easily. Otherwise, just treat them more Osake...and then tease them y they are not helping u when u are treating them Osake.

Being a native Japanese who hv accepted ur free Osake, it is hard for them to turn u down. Must "exploit" their local culture if u understand what I mean.

I think spending a few thousand yen on the Sake to ensure u bonk a native japanese Syt is quite worthwhile.

Hope u hv a better luck next time!
Bro.
I do speak Japanese, I lived there for 15 years , I speak very well. The chick was not hafu as they say, she was genuine japanese.

30k JPY is pretty much what you pay in Tokyo for a soapie. If you are Japanese (which I am not and obviously I do not look Japanese) you usually pay 20k - 25k (the gaijin tax in Yoshiwara is around the 1man jpy).

When I lived in Japan I never went to a soapie. I used to pick up girls in Bars and was a "jouren" at 3 happening bars. Nowadays that my I only visit Japan for business I decided to try soapie for the first time. I could have and probably should have nego more or even go to Naniwa instead, but I was with my boss (who speaks no japanese), he was happy so I decided to stick with it.

With my JP friends I go to other places which are harder to find and harder to pass unless you really speak Japanese (no-pantsu shyabu shyabu for example).

Cheers bro!