View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Yr FR is spot on IMO. I RTF her 4 times.
sadly, 2nd time onwards she became a robot
instead of becoming a lover.
She certainly seems a heavy hearted person.
wonder if anyone seen her cheerful?
You noticed that too?
Hmm.. duno lah

Ok. I tried the other LuLu, so might as well do an FR on her

I think she same house as Xiao Yu (little rain)

Face: 7/10 (She looks stunning when she smiles and I would give higher if she smiled more)
Bod/10 (Venus figure.. and above 1.6m)
Boobs: 8/10 (although one side bigger than the other.. C cups and very nice to grab)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 quite SOP

Ok.. not a very long FR cos the whole thing was SOP.. maybe she will warm up on the second time.. if i want to try her a second time.

Shower SOP, got BBBJ.. normal suction... catbath nothing to shout about. BBBJ on bed.. not much different from shower.

Ok.. but her pussy... tight man... missionary oledi feel the tightness.. so changed to her on top... she ride quite well.. grinding and pumping.. switching tempo... and when she squatted.. that was it... I came cos I felt my dickhead was being squeezed so hard and so shiok...

I did not go for a second session as I think I lack stamina now... I will have to exercise more to get back my stamina.. otherwise always lose to the WLs nowadays...

RTF: Maybe... can consider.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288