View Single Post
Old 22-04-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

he kissed around my private area.. then his tongue licked my clitoris.. oh gosh oh gosh! this feeling was so amazing!! i've never experienced this before!! WOW WOW WOW!! i moaned out so loud.. so uncontrolled.... he licked on for a few more minutes, then he stood up, took off his pants and briefs....

he pushed me to sleep further higher up the bed and he climbed on, spread my legs.. from that angle, his penis looked huge! i've held it before, i've even kissed it, but never truly realise how big it was... for one, it was definitely WAY longer and thicker than my hubby's!!

he spread my legs and came in between me. i felt his penis lingering around my private part area.. this feeling, the anticipation, the excitement.. he used his two fingers to spread my vagina, i felt his penis head touch my clitoris.. then... he started to use it to paint my clitoris area like a paint brush.. slowly at first... then faster.. and faster!!.. i screamed!!OH GOSHHHHH!!!!

colleague: ready for me to push in liao??

i felt my vagina flood... yes.. flood... felt SO WET there.... like a very very strong urge to pee... i released it...

colleague: wah lan eh.. you squirt sia... fucking horny...

xiao hui: push in.. push in...

oh no!! i was begging him to make love to me!! what's wrong with me!! am i that tipsy??? hubby hasn't made love to me for so long! oh gosh..

colleague: you want sex so badly ah?? NAH HERE YOU GO!

OH GOOSSSSHHHHHH!!! I SCREAMED OUT!! as his penis slide into my smoothly, it was so BIG!!!! he pushed it all the way into me... then held it there.. he bent forward...

colleague: eh you fucking tight sia....

then slowly, he pulled it out.. then push it back in again... each time making me moan out loudly, in an uncontrolled manner.....

colleague: you are damn fucking tight.. i'm going fuck you until your cheebye become loose! until you cannot walk!