View Single Post
Old 21-04-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

4 pm!

i was withdrawing money at the atm, then made my way to the train station and met colleague. he was waiting for me there. boarded the train, it was mostly empty, we were both at the head. whole trip to our destination, he kept groping my butt. reached the hotel, it was very near to the MRT.i waited at the other end of the lobby, he went to check in. minutes later, he reappeared and we took the lift up. he wanted to hug me but i was a bit nervous.. then immediately, he took something out of his bag... it was a bottle. he opened it and handed to me... it was alcohol, those form 7-11 those kind. i guess he knew i was nervous.. i drank it.. he told me to finish it.. reached our room, went in.. not bad.. but pretty basic.. really doubt the room will have to cost $500... i could feel the alcohol kick in a little..

i went into the toilet to freshen up, took off my panties, lifted my skirt, and started to rinse my privates... wash off any sweat and smell.. embarrassing.. who knows, might even get to try licking from him for the first time... i dried myself and put my panties on, when i came out.. he handed me another bottle, he drank, i drank.. we chat and finished.. then he took the bottles away, then he walked towards me and unbuckled his belt... i pulled me up to stand. 'unbutton for me leh..' i did as told.. unbuttoned his shirt as he planted his lips on mine. he caressed my face as he kissed me. i enjoyed his gentle touch, i was glad that he wasn't a desperate rusher. then slowly, he kissed down to my neck while i stripped his shirt off.. he unzipped my dress front, kissed down my cleavage slowly, spread my dress front and started to lick my nipples to arouse them.. i was very relaxed already, i started to lean backwards, and then finally lean back on to the bed... he kissed me downwards, then reached for my panties and slowly pulled them down.. i laid back on the bed and raised my legs for him to remove my panties completely...
then....

i moaned... i moaned.... louder.... and louder.... and LOUDER.....

'OH GOSH!!! THIS FEELING IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!'