View Single Post
Old 20-01-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Firstly Thanks Bro Xyberdude for ur advice..

Bros.. Hope you all can give me some advice.. I have nicely talked to ex about my financial problems.. She say she don accept to reduce it as every month i give child maintenance $700 as my salary 2k+ not over $2500 haven deduce CPF.. Say that due to my child this year P1. Will be spending more. So she don agreed to reduce. Then i told her that is it possible that reduce the amount, let me go through my financial problems first.. After that i will pay her back the same amount as usual.. No matter what she don agreed.. Now i got another big problem that my company having retrencment.. And maybe will make my financial problems more tigher.. Like to ask Bros to give some advice..

What if i got retrenched and i got health problem that need to have medication. Can't afford to pay the child maintenance of $700? Can I reduce the child maintenance? And when should i go and can i go to legal aid for help? But they have a mean test as what I know.. Am i will be eligible?

Bros.. Please give me some advice.. Hope that Bros can help me.. Thanks. .