Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

I tried to listen if anyone passed by outside and I had to put one hand to her mouth to stop her from screaming. The smell of our fucking sex filled the entire cubicle.

Amanda was fucking real hard, riding up the full length of my cock. Then diving back down. Taking every inch deep into her cunt. Grinding her pelvis against mine, then riding up again. She threw her head back and forth, grunting, panting, and mumbling about how good it felt to fuck my cock. Her hands grabbing at my chest, scratching and her cunt were making all sorts of squishing fucking sounds as my cock cruised through her wetness.

Oh man she was wet wet wet. A juicy cunt. Her wetness was continuously flowing, soaking our crotches and the toilet bowl cover. She kept thrashing on my cock. I could feel my cock bumping her cervix and going to the very depths of her vagina. With a heavy plunge, she slammed her ass onto my lap and her vaginal contracted forcefully. She hugged me tightly and closely to her naked breasts.

And she cummmmmmmmed, with a low groan. Good thing my hand was in time to close her fucking loud mouth before she yelled to the whole school of us fucking in the toilet.

"Jim, why are you still hard.” Amanda was surprised at my stamina.

“Soon. Very soon. Come on, turn around.” I pushed her off my cock and turned her back to me. Then I sat her down on my cock again.

“Aaarrrggghhhhhh…”

Obviously my cock touched some spots in her that were left out in the earlier position. I wrapped my hands to her front and played with her big boobs as she jammed her cunt up and down on my cock. She was in ecstasy riding my stiff cock. Screaming that she was on the verge of another orgasm. I too felt my balls loading up. I pushed her up and she leaned forward to push on the door. I stood up behind her and rammed my fucking cock home into her dripping cunt. She fucked back and I pushed forth until her breasts were crushed onto the door. And I jammed my hard rod faster and harder with each powerful thrust. I was getting close, very close. Her pussy was opening up more and taking even more of me. I could even feel her pussy lips on by the balls as if my balls were going to squeeze into fucking her cunt. I pulled her off the door a little and bent her lower.

And rammed my cock as hard and far into her pussy as I could. She was taking all of my meat and still grinding back. Swallowing my fat cock with her cunt, asking for more. What a hungry chio cunt. We were fucking fast and furious and we made lots of loud squishing fucking noise. Her groans and moans. And the door banging when I thrust too hard into her. We fucked care if we would get caught and be fired. Who fucking cares. All we knew was to fuck each other hard. Hard and harder still. Ya. My cock was like steel.

“Cccuuuummmmiiiinnnngggggg… Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh… Jimmmmmmmm. I fucking cuummmmmm again. I never cummmmmm so much at once… Oooohhhhhhhh… Jiiiiiimmmmmmmm… Harder pleeeeeeeasssssseeeeeeee. Fuck me. Fuck me…” her trembling voice excited me more as I rammmmmed into her hard and strong.

“Are you a slut? You fucking hungry cock sucking slut.”

“Yyyeessss. I am a slut. I am your slut. Just fuck me. Fuck me…”

I thrust hard. Pulled all the way out and shoveeeeedddd all the way in. I could feel my orgasm building and I fucked Amanda even harder trying to bring it on.

“Fuck me! Yes! Oh yessssss. Fuck me hard! Hard! Harder! Jjjjiiiiiimmmmmm. Fuuuckk meee! Fuckk mmmee! I am going to come! Again… I am going to come!”

Her vaginal walls collapsed around my cock one more time. I could feel her cunt closing and gripping the base of my shaft.

“How about me. I can’t fucking cum in your cunt right… You might get a baby.” I was near to burst out my load and Amanda was losing her strength to stand. “Quick! Turn around.”

I flipped her over and just when her head was turned to face my cock, my fucking fat cock exploded in her face. Spurt and spurt of cum splashed over her face. Her nose. Her cheeks. Her eyes. Her chin. And some sprayed onto her big breasts. Amanda simply lapped up whatever she could and swallowed. Seeing her wide opened mouth, I pulled on her hair and stuffed my still pulsating cock into her mouth. Fucking her mouth and cummmmmm down her throat.

We were both drained and I just hugged her from behind to sit on my lap. Amanda lazily scooped up any leftover sperm from her face and breasts and fed to her mouth. She leaned back onto me liked a lover.

“Well, you like my sperm.” I teased.

“Yah. It tastes good.” she turned to me and smiled, showing the cum in her mouth.

“I could always let you have mine if you want them.”

“Sure. I will suck you off whenever we like to. Ok? And wow, where do you learn to fuck like this. I never thought that you actually can fuck.”

I felt proud. “Trade secret. Can I still fuck you?” I plunged my fingers into her sex-spot and caressed her sore cunt lips.

“Of course. And next time, I want to have you cum in my pussy.”

We took a long while of rest before we cleaned up and left. It was not easy to clean up for her as she had my cum all over and she was afraid that others might smell the stench. So she pretended to be not feeling well and asked me to collect her stuffs from her friends and we left the school together. I guessed after what happened, she no longer gave a shit about how the others thought of her hanging out with me.

Secondary school life was soon a bliss and both Amanda and I went into the same JC. Not too many of our school mates went to this same JC and we were able to act more closely in public. In fact, for that period of time, I could say that we were dating. Anyway, we tried up some sex act within our new territory in late evenings. Occasionally, I would spend my weekend at her seaside house in Pasir Ris when her father flew back to Indonesia. It was a very memorable period in my life. And the sex had been never too much for me, or for us.