View Single Post
Old 29-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告

VIP Spa

No: 222

Background
She can speak Chinese and she was from Ho Chi Min. She was around quite long not new in VIP. Previously been wanting to try her but she not around alway, finally got chance this time.

样貌:★★★★
In my personal opinion, I feel that she look better in pics. Real person really not that chio, just normal with long dye hair. I believe she is close to mid or late 20s.

身材:★★★★
She is fair, slim and petite. Cannot see any visual scar on her boby. She have a big tattoo at her lower back area. She have a perky butt. I think will create the piak piak sound if do doggie.
Her boobs was small but natural Soft and pleasant to fondle. Consider b size and nipple rather sensitive.Her pussy was hairy too.

服务:★★★★★
Wash me clean clean on a water bed. Hot and cold licking of my ass crack area until I cannot tahan and hand stocking my cock while performing ass rim on me. Use both her left and right nipple to rub my left and right inner ear.. use her butt area to glide my cock and my tigh follow by giving me a good lick at my back ancd licking n twisting her tougues at my ear. Seibei shiok.

After that ask me to turn over and apply and she gave me a very detail bbbj. The way she blow and lick my cock is like very hungry for cock. She lick every part of it. Lick my shaft, my ball, suck and lick the side of my cock with very good tougues swirling action. She lick in a circular motion mix with a up down motion.At a few point, she go in deepthroat that I mouthfucker her till I almost want to cum inside her mouth.

Foreplay/Chemistry:★★★
Silent throughout the session only our moaning. I think the gfe was just ok

做爱:★★★★
Most of the time was bbbj, the fj was a fast one with only she on top position and she kept licking and sucking my nipple and using her touches to ticker with my ear I pump her hard in a upward position. Very soon I offload all my cum.

Overall not so bad bonk, still ok. Those who like experience lady, she could be the one.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily