Thread: KL Clubs
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KL Clubs

Was in KL for a week + business trip late May. This round not as satisfying as previous trip due to not much girls when the puasa month started. I was lucky to enjoy a few nights before the puasa month starts. Can any bro here confirm? According to some girls they told me every year during puasa month there will be lots of raids and beach club will control the girls to certain limit which is on the low side. So i guess for new cheongster plz avoid this month each year.

Beach Club
First few nights before puasa month was really good! lots of girls, mostly viets. saw a group of really hot eastern europe girls a few nights, should be from turkey, regretted that i did not ask for their price. I went in before 9 most of the nights to skip the cover charge. I had this slim and tall viet girls for 2 nights with the name of Victoria V in her wechat, i think it is the same girl that one of the bro here took. I think she's one of the tallest girl in beach club with a nice body and she speak good english. First night i gave her RM650 for LT, 2nd time manage to get RM500 as that was quite late ard 1am+. So the trick is to go late i guess This girl has a good attitude and she will accompany u until next morning even till 12pm. She stay nearby beach club in one of the apartment. Im not sure if i'm allow to give her wechat id here?
Had another korean lookalike viet with blonde hair, this girl is a sex machine, she will do anything to please u, her name is Tham Phan. Very nice girl to chat, after our LT, i went to drink with her in beach club for a few nights.
Things get worse after the puasa month starts, beach club wont allow girls to get in after 9pm, so there's not much girls available there. I saw many girls were dissapointed when they were refused to get in. Alot of them went to Thai club instead. One of the night, i just stand outside beach club and manage to get one of the best fuck so far with Vy. We start our conversation through eye contact lol, she walk towards me and we manage to negotiate a price for ST, too bad she only did ST, can call her anytime to hotel, she claim she cant sleep with stranger the reason why she dont do LT. prettiest girl so far.

Thai Club
Surprised that even i get in before 9pm i still need to pay cover charge, unlike BC. Not so lucky this round in TC. Previous trip i'm able to get stunner within an hour there. This trip wasted a few nights trying to get some young good looking viets back but fail as they dont go out with customer. Kinda hard for me to spot those that will go out with customer. Almost all that i like dont do this. End up i did not get any girls from Thai Club I guess those pretty viet able to earn alot by drinking with customer from the RM50 drinks and they dont have to do ST/LT.

Sky River
I can confirm they are still open for business. As usual just ring the bell and they will open the door for u. Unfortunately they dont post update through wechat anymore. My favourite Laos girls not available anymore as most went back. Only left thais and viets. had a thai girl with average look and decent bonk. not much good stuff this round.

will be back again after raya holidays, hopefully more girls available.