View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 07:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Certain Religious Bodies To Threaten Thai Government To Allow Pedophilia! Guess Which

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

KUALA LUMPUR (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - The 11-year-old Thai girl who married a 41-year-old Malaysian man has been sent back to Thailand and is now in the southern province of Narathiwat, according to a Thai source.

The source, who is a social activist, said the Kelantan state government sent her back...

Certain Religious Bodies To Threaten Thai Government To Allow Pedophilia! Guess Which Religious Bodies?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.