Thread: Anqi 1425
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
What happened? Is the rubber too big? Or u only cap the head and not the core?
The 0.02 cap that i used was bought during my Thailand trip. These were relatively dry caps compared to other caps. Before 23 April, already there was one case that it was detached during furious thrustings in this doggie lying flat with legs closed position with another WL and cap was exposed less than one third outside cunt after withdrawal upon ejecting. Also on 1st April, it broke ending me rawing an Ang pai for a few mins during standing face to face position.

On 23 April, Anqi further squeezed her cunt muscles on top of my rough thrustings and the cap was detached and unrolled inside her cunt during this doggie lying flat position (which is my most favoured position satisfying my beast mode). Then i changed to normal doggie with dick still inside her cunt and continued to look at mirrors ( at hse 1658a room 1) with furious thrustings without knowing about the detachment ........
Since then i changed to Durex Invisible and regardless of all thrustings, leg closed, cunt muscle squeezed or whatever with other WLs, it never fail me.