View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Will definitely pull it out after a few poke and cap it. Ha ha. Which guy which have a right sense of mind will cap it back after feel the moist and warm pussy covering your "brother".
Well....i used to start off with raw and cap it back when i can feel my cum building up, then cum inside the condom.

but after knowing my FB long enough, i really wanted to creampie her but she was reluctant at the beginning.

how i managed to convince her in the end?

First, what i did is to fake that I was about to cum, then ask her if she want me to cum inside or outside.

At the beginning, she will ask me to cum outside, so i just fake climax as if i have cum, and see her reaction. She was angry at first but i pull out and show her that I haven't cum.

I will leave my dick outside for a while and wait for my urge to die down. Then I will continue pumping and teasing her if she want me to cum inside or outside.

I repeat the above over and over again, to make her feel high and dry....finally she gave in and ask me just don't stop and cum inside

Since then, I will cum every drop deep inside her pussy