View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 04:33 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Houston and New Orlean

I have good memories from Texas, where I worked a few years back.
Houston has good quality Latinas, and Mexicans from across the border who are in need of cash.
Most get banged up and put on weight quite fast after pregnancy.
But when they're young, their bodies are fantastic....
Have fucked some 17 to 19 year olds before, fantastic bodies.
Slim, no fats and perky C or D cups.
Sweettalked them a bit and was fucking them RAW and pumping my sperm deep into them....
They may not always provide RAW, the girls I fucked were pressured into it and not on birth control...

The 17 year old looked 90% like this....

Friendly, minimal English. Spoke mostly Spanish.
Fantastic time squeezing her tetas and sucking them.
Convinced her for RAW, she agreed provided I cum outside...
She rode me cowgirl and fondling those bouncing tits was awesome!

Proceeded to creampie her after intense RAW sex...
Fucked her in missionary, then started deepthrusting her and ejaculating inside her...
She felt it and I told her I lost control as she was too beautiful...
She was running to the bathroom to clean up after.
She even allowed me a repeat visit later. Coaxed her for RAW again, and pumped my sperm inside her in missionary after giving her a massive orgasm..
She didn't notice and I fondled her tits and sucked her pinkish nipples while she was dripping wet and recovering from the orgasm.
Got hard again and pumped her in doggy, emptying out in her....
She was struggling to break free after I exploded into her in doggy position... Watched her boobies shake and bounce as I pulled her hips in and emptied out in her....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 04-10-2017 at 02:51 AM.