View Single Post
Old 15-05-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
http://www.telkomsel.com/poin

You will have to select Location Batam 1st (if you are in Batam). But having said that,there are also a lot of offers (aka rewards) NOT stated on their websites and only view-able when you go on-site to the shopping mall where there are banners outside selected shops stating the offers. Meaning offers like Bento Tei Restaurant were not stated on the website but when i walked to City Walk Mall,the restaurant do have the Telkomsel banner stating their offers.

If you shop around BCS,Nagoya Hill Mall,Mega Mall or other major malls in Batam,you should notice many such banners stating their offers and how to claim its offers. Usually given in a form of voucher/s over the sms itself on your phone.

Do note that accumulated points are valid for a period of 1 year. Meaning if you have top up your telkomsel sim card from Jan 2017 till now with a juta,you are likely to have accumulated 200 points (base on 5k/point). And 200 points can really give you quite a bit of something,hehehe...
Big thanks bros
From the link I explored and installed the apps.
Thought that I should hv at least hundreds but saw only 57..
Must have been makaned last year.